Match Thread | Man City vs Aston Villa (22/05/22)

Pep has a weak mentality which transfers to the players. i know it's the elephant in the room but this needs to be discussed

Sky are fucking loving this. Bunch of pricks.
course they do....it creates drama which creates sales......if it was a procession for us tv audiences would be half.

I hate the media but you cannot blame them for what is going on....yes they are bias but they have to create a narrative

The attacking so far has as much cutting edge as an elephants arse. They could be sitting here with me polishing my spanner’s, fetching the beer. At least they would be productive. Woeful. Needs to change it. But apart from that I still think they will do it.

I really don't read the chemistry between Mahrez and Jesus.

Think I'd take Mahrez off for Grealish and maybe later ion Sterling for Jesus.

Think we will turn this around though... we will have to win this.

Villa will slow the game down even more than they have been with time wasting. Everyone knows that’s how you get Us off our game.

I said in the pre-match if we turn up we win. Well we haven’t turned up. We don’t seem to have any idea how to break down a very stubborn Villa and the constant targeting of Fernandinho with long high balls is a big concern.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.