The Hard Way

Jesus Christ you don't half like getting put through the ringer.

Similar to 10 years ago when I thought "I can't believe they've blown it" and once again you managed to turn it around.

Comgratualtions on winning the title, have a beer or 10 and lock yourself in a darkened room for the summer :)
Welcome Erling to this crazy ass rollercoaster ride. You have no idea what you have signed yourself up for. Especially when Pep plays you at left back.

From memory, we always pull it out of the bag on the final day when promotion or title is on the line
Charlton 5-1
Bradford 1-1
Gillingham penners
Blackburn 4-1
QPR 3-2
Brighton 4-1
Villa 3-2

Can’t remember us failing in my lifetime on any last day. All of those games bar Charlton & Brighton we were on the ropes only to fight back. Love it

From memory, we always pull it out of the bag on the final day when promotion or title is on the line
Charlton 5-1
Bradford 1-1
Gillingham penners
Blackburn 4-1
QPR 3-2
Brighton 4-1
Villa 3-2

Can’t remember us failing in my lifetime on any last day. All of those games bar Charlton & Brighton we were on the ropes only to fight back. Love it
1653304270076.png

Charlton 5-1
Bradford 1-1
Gillingham penners
Blackburn 4-1
QPR 3-2
Brighton 4-1
Villa 3-2

Can’t help but have a sneaky feeling that the football gods owe us a dose of last day heartbreak and that it will be our turn sooner or later. But that’s something to worry about in the future - not going to put a dampener on today!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.