Aston Villa (H) Post Match Thread

I don’t….When he let down the club big time during lockdown I emailed the club. I then received a personal phonecall from his agent..Dean Ashton. I was informed by Mr Ashton that “Kyle is a young player”……FFS he was 29…
A history of crass behaviour both off and on the field throughout his career.
One of the worst ‘professionals’ at MCFC and only bailed out by the totally obnoxious subsequent behaviour of Benjamin Mendy.
Has pace……but very little else. No role model.
Hahaha wtf? Is this Bluemoon or Mumsnet?

I don't know quite how it works.
If we lose the toss then the other team can choose whether to stay or change ends, that leaves city to choose whatever they didn't pick(change ends or kick off first).

But every game I can remember recently at home city kick off the first half facing the the south stand.
Apart from today.
Its been going on for over a decade. Not sure why!

Got back at 2am, drove with a stupid smile on my face :)

Laughing that both come backs were against the rags and the dippers, both thought we had blown it lol.

Scousers giving it big on the way uo but oddly very quiet on the way back. Wolves fans sing ' we nearly won the league again ' was funny. The dippers just kept theirs down and ate their Burger King :).

As for the game it's a blur but what subs by Pep all 3 had a huge impact on the game. Going to watch the game later and have a kip.

Its was great in the south stand

I cant believe it

We are City super City from Maine Road

CTID

Sorry if I’ve already missed it over last 170 pages, but are there any links around to a full match recording from yesterday?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.