Things you might have missed?

Not necessarily what I didn't see but just didn't register through all the drama, emotion and tears...

A beauty of a cross by Sterling
A wonderful stroke of the ball by Rodders to sweep the ball in for the second
KDB bursting onto the ball charging into the box and delivering a beauty of a cross
Zincky's wonderful skill to dribble into the box to set up Rodri
Walker's Joe Hart-esque celebration, arms aloft racing away screaming in celebration from the bench
Pep's jumping up boogie woogie dance moves after the third
Jacky G going mental and lifting up a player while screaming in joy

There were few more on the rewatch but they stood out. How about you Blues, now the dust has settled, the booze fog lifted?
Stirling had the conviction to take on the player, beat him neatly on the outside then delivered an inch perfect cross to the far post for Gundog, and that lovely shift of feet from Zinny to beat his man was a thing of beauty.

Just watched Anfailed erupt late in the game thinking Villa had made it 3-3 on Sly sports, can’t stop laughing, the cameras panned round the stadium showing over excited dippers, pure amber nectar for a sore throat
I’m looking forward to videos of celebrating / devastated scousers emerging over the next few days… like we got in 2012 of rags lol

I didn't know who'd scored the third and had to ask after the game
I saw Debrune drive forward, slide the ball to the back post and someone knock it in, then the whole place went absolutely mental
The next time I looked at the pitch Zinchenko was almost in tears on the half way line

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.