Things you might have missed?

I only heard they were doing a Fernandinho send-off over the tannoy as I was already leaving the ground. I’d waited for the trophy to come round past me and then I left.

Our presentations just drag on too long. It seemed to take forever after they cleared the pitch to set everything up. Surely with the extra time with the pitch invasion it should have been ready to go? They'd be better getting the individual awards out of the way first as people get bored hanging around. As a fan I feel a bit removed from the celebrations if I'm honest. There is that big wall of press surrounding the team, then once they've lifted the trophy they all spend ages in that space messing about for ages, before a few wander over to the fans. I prefer the old lap.of honour where they come right to the fans and do the whole ground. Still I'd rather have the celebration than not lol.

When Mings knocked the ball away before the 3rd there are SIX Villa players closer to the ball than Kev.

Fuckinell, absolute determination to make that goal

Super Kev
Yes, that summed this team up. Never say die.

Only saw it the other day, but the 2 City players who collapsed on the pitch at the full time whistle. Think one was KDB and the other was Stones? Not sure though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.