It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

And Wolves. Slapped arsed-like when he scored there.

Shame he can't seemingly enjoy the moment, whatever might or not be happening.

Didn't he celebrate rather a lot when we scored the third. Seemed relaxed and happy when I saw a post game interview last night.

Suspect he will go sometime in next year but we can thnk him for setting up Gundo's first yesterday.

Said it before and I'll say it again.

This fanbase does not deserve Raheem Sterling.

Pulled us out of the fire again by creating the first goal out of nothing.

And all he gets is shit for not celebrating enough. It's not even true.

Oh and he didn't go mental when he scored to make it 5-0 against Wolves, when he was pissed with himself for missing a sitter earlier on. Shoot the bastard.

How many times does he have to prove himself?

He's our best winger. When he plays on that right hand side we look 10x better.

Pep should sit down with him and promise him that right wing spot. Get him to sign that new deal. But for some reason he prefers Mahrez.

I don't get it, and I never will.

It's unreal. Other players in the squad get more rope and the caveats gets rolled out but sterling gets none of that.

On the muted reaction to getting his medal, if he were nailed on to be leaving wouldn't you think he'd be more emotional? He's been here a while now and our fanbase, at least in the grounds, has shown him support over the years even when the media were piling on after euro 2016. He's won more than he will ever win elsewhere.

I'm not saying he won't leave, in fact I think we should expect a significant departure or two this summer, but the desperation for him to leave is just bizzare.

For footballing reasons I would love him to stay. But I'm so tired of defending him to our own fans who aren't going to take their blinders off that I'd be a bit relieved if he moved on.

Oh and he didn't go mental when he scored to make it 5-0 against Wolves, when he was pissed with himself for missing a sitter earlier on. Shoot the bastard.

Pep should sit down with him and promise him that right wing spot. Get him to sign that new deal. But for some reason he prefers Mahrez.

Yeah I can't believe I looked at this thread and found the same old negativity about him, after yesterday of all days

If he decides he wants to leave then he should get the send-off he deserves rather than this speculative bollocks about him not enjoying yesterday's win

He's averaged 30 goal contributions per year in his 7 seasons at the club. As much of a legend as Fernandinho for me

Couldn’t have said it better. Thank you.

Oh and he didn't go mental when he scored to make it 5-0 against Wolves, when he was pissed with himself for missing a sitter earlier on. Shoot the bastard
Bollocks. He misses sitters more than i eat cinnamon grahams...he'd be a debbie downer 24/7 if missing sitters got to him to such a degree.

His heads out the door clearly and a move possibly should have been arranged for him 6-12 months ago.

Not worth the wage he earns imo.

Well said

Can we get this thread back on track, getting excited about shiney new toys rather than throwing a tantrum about toys we want to get rid of? I came in here expecting excitement over adding to our great squad but it's open season on the player who set up our comeback.

Who is the next signing that is supposedly boxed off already? Do we have any idea?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.