It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

So we’re looking at signing:
Haaland - st - done
Alvarez - st - done
Bellingham - cm - advanced under the radar?
FDJ - cm - complicated
James - rb - progressing

That is one hell of a piss taking
Only way we sign bellingham is offer an absurd amount, Dortmund have been really badly affected by covid and were losing millions every match day at home so maybe they would take a large offer

Can I just say I don't see what Bellingham has done so far to warrant a 100m evaluation?
He plays with the apparent experience and mentality of a 30 year old veteran, with the ability to boot.
Beautiful touch, instinct to arrive in the box (as Pep says, you don’t be in the box, you arrive in the box!), works like an absolute dog up and down the midfield, great passing range. And all this at 18 years old (19 in the summer).

If you hand a talent like Bellingham over to Pep at this stage of his career, he’ll be a superstar. At this point, another year or two without Pep is a year or two lost.

He’s also very close with Haaland.

The deal makes absolute sense for every party except Dortmund, though it would be a financial boon for them.

Again though as I’ve previously said, I don’t think they can be seen to be handing over their two globally sought after talents to City in one window.

I didn't say I don't rate bellingham or don't think he'll be a great player, I only said that for a player of his age 100m is too much given what he's done so far even factoring in his potential, imo

I didn't say I don't rate bellingham or don't think he'll be a great player, I only said that for a player of his age 100m is too much given what he's done so far even factoring in his potential, imo
How’s £80m plus Gundo? ;-)

Again though as I’ve previously said, I don’t think they can be seen to be handing over their two globally sought after talents to City in one window.
Watzke's comments the other day,regards Oligarchs and State owned clubs.
Maybe that's him on the defensive to avoid a backlash,as he knows what's coming?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.