Aston Villa (H) Post Match Thread

Was at Burnley yesterday , can't believe their are people on here seem pleased they were relegated rather than dirty Leeds. Even the Newcastle fans hoped Leeds would go down. Anyway came off the match totally miserable with my mates in despair thinking City had blown the title having heard we were 2 0 down. Got to the club and found out the score, I was the only happy man in the club but couldn't show it in the face of such grief. One thing for sure while their is no love for City in Burnley everyone was delighted the scousers had lost the title. They really shot themselves in the foot booing our national anthem and insulting the Royal family the whole country seems to have taken offence yet the press believes everyone loves them. Think they will get a shock how many English people will be cheering Real Madrid next week. Whatever any one else thinks hope the Clarets are soon back in the prem.
Why on earth were you at Burnley? Even if you had free tickets and was offered a place on the bench with an option to come on once they were losing I am not sure why you would want to watch that over (presumably) your own team in a match of such importance???

Villa crowded the middle of the pitch making us go wide, they kept showing us inside and then broke with pace, they got it spot on. But..we bring on wide men to attack on the outside, sterling right side, zinchenko left, cancelo also right, the tactical change worked as 2 goals came from those players going round their full back, Gerrard didn't react and that's the difference between a good manager and a great one.

Wankers most of them. The enjoyment they were getting from denying us the title was tangible. Pretty sure a few would have had dipper tops on under their Villa shirts. Probably linked to the Liverpool connection with Gerrard and Coutihno. Small time bastards who deserve mid table mediocrity at best.
Well they've got Gerard as manager so they're well on their way.

Those six minutes for the goals were some of the best of my time supporting City, and happy to have shared them with Manc family i've not seen for three years. Got a few days here now so headed up to Windermere today. But the defeat in Madrid still feels bad - City winning the CL was my dream and for all the delight around yesterday I'd have swapped it for the same feeling in Paris next Saturday.
Winning both would be nice, maybe next year.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.