Aston Villa (H) Post Match Thread

I think it's training, he knew if he could get it into that area somebody's would get on the end of it. Thankfully for us it was ice cool Mr Whippy. That shows you why these players are professional players at the top level. Ice in their veins to do their job.
‘He arrives perfectly, best at the club. Not a second too early, not a second too late’

or something like that. Said Pep.

Good talk with Andy Robertson after their game. He comes across like a good lad in this one, respectful and decent.

He seems a decent lad. On the pitch he obviously gets into game mode but he was very complimentary about us.
I think the hate between us and them is only at fan level, the mutual respect between pep and klopp and the players is actually something to admire.

Gundo had his moment to be immortalised in City's history yet his knee slide collapsed and he faceplanted a bit.

He will regret that until the day he dies.
I think he'll be remembered for his two goals, especially the winner rather than a kneeslide that didn't come off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.