Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another gripe I have is that whenever anyone is talking about teams like united and Chelsea becoming a force again, they almost without exception say (in this exact order) that they are years away from getting close to "Liverpool and City". Why is it always that order? One team has won 6 of the last 10 (and 4 of the last 5) Premier League titles and one has won one.
I take that as them believing that the Dippers are catchable. Catching us is just a pipe dream

I would guess he's referring to us fighting the FFP charges? Can't really see it being anything else. Not with the blatant lies that gets told about us on a daily basis and continues to do so without censure.
I am in part happy to see and read this. If he wrote it he’s hurting. The manner of the win will mean he hurts badly. Imagine he’s had ten years of pain now and still more to come. What a thoroughly miserable existence. Like being a chef and losing your zest for food but still needing to cook.

Reactions: PPT
Unfortunately for PPV numbers we can’t compete with the rags and dippers.

Prefer the prize money!
Absolutely.

But PPV like shirt sales is no longer a good measure. Financially bigger and more important is success and commercial exposure that goes beyond fans and generates prize money but also media and sponsorship monies.

Matchday revenue and shirt sales are relatively minor.

A positive in-depth article in The Times.
ug7zh9z.gif

How Manchester City won the title.
- From a faltering start to a strong finish, Paul Hirst and Pol Ballus dig deep to unearth the hidden factors that were key to success.

Times article (affiliate links removed)

I don’t know why you’re shocked, they’ve done an indentically in depth positive piece 4 times now.

The Times is the most pro-City paper in the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.