Welcome Erling Haaland | Signing confirmed on a 5 year deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do have an actual point?
You seem to be miffed that tobacco was a part of the parade. Also, you don't care for promoting alcohol. I am pointing out that professional sports, including football, cannot do without. Football isn't about raising good citizens.

That only means one thing doesn't it!

With spurs suddenly finding a few tenners down the back of the sofa it wouldn't surprise me if gabby ended up there.

I really hope he stays and plays his part next year.

Him, alvarez and erling would be mouth watering.

If Spurs ever come in for one of our players again we should gently remind them of the Kane saga and then not-so-gently tell them to go fuck themselves

Jesus at Arsenal though is actually a move I quite like. Playing under Arteta in one of the few PL teams that doesn't mind its players using flair and dribbling.

That only means one thing doesn't it!

With spurs suddenly finding a few tenners down the back of the sofa it wouldn't surprise me if gabby ended up there.

I really hope he stays and plays his part next year.

Him, alvarez and erling would be mouth watering.

I am not so sure City will do any business with Spurs, now or in the future.

Linked to Sterling last year also, the same Sterling who wanted nothing to do with them and Spurs saying they didn't rate him.

If Jesus is going, then I hope it is to Juve of one of the Madrid clubs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.