United Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sure Man Utd will not be 4th next season.

Actually I expect Spurs make top 4 if they get a couple of good players. They have an excellent manager, back in the CL, and already have a few quality players. I think they will have the confidence to kick on a bit. I’d be pretty shocked if Conte doesn’t get them top 4 if he has a full season with them.

United will be duking it out for a Europa league spot again, no doubt.

5th probably get a team champs league next season.

5th probably get a team champs league next season.
Arsenal should be ok then :)

Utd are small potatoes now. Mid table side, I don’t see them breaking into the top 4 anytime soon.

the only time they’ve done ok in recent times is when other clubs seem to be in transition. But right now ourselves and liverpool seem pretty settled and have top managers. United aren’t even in the same universe anymore, a non factor the elite level.

I think Conte will do a good job with Spurs and establish them as a top 4 side, if he’s backed.

The Chelsea ownership saga might affect them but as it stands, they have a better squad and better manager than Man Utd and I can’t see their manager not getting them top 4

Arsenal are building a decent enough young side, a few decent additions to that and they’re in a much healthier state than Man Utd

Then Newcastle’s money might make them a factor. I don’t see them getting near us anytime soon but certainly around the Europa league spots in the next season or so might be realistic.

So, considering all the deadwood at United, and the fact they keep trying manager after manager, I’d say there’s at least potentially 6 clubs in a much healthier position

That Red Cafe thread shows you just how deep their hatred of the dippers runs. United fans cheering City. Fair play to them.

Question: If the roles were reversed, would City fans be wanting United to turn over the dippers? This one would, all day, every day.

Feels to me like the only people who like the bin dippers are the bin dippers fans
Not sure I'd ever want them to beat anybody unless it directly helped City.
A friend has a different take. He got used to seeing the rags win the league from 1993 onwards so he just ignored it. However as the dippers didn't win the PL until 2020 he was hoping he'd never see it.
He saw them win it loads of times pre-PL though.

If they get their usual friendly reffing in the Thursday night cup that will be their best chance.
The chant used to be "Thursday night; on Channel 5. Thursday night; on Channel 5."
The broadcasters have changed so will it be:
"Thursday night; The History Channel" or
"Thursday night; The Comedy Channel"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.