Aston Villa (H) Post Match Thread

We don't need to do anything to catch anybody. It's not just about the numbers (although we've broken countless records along the way), it's about the football and no team has ever delivered it in the way we have. Harrowing at times yes, but overall, bloody sublime.

Watch us and weep, you've never been this good.

That's it with the red tops and their needy fans, for them it's all about basking in the reflective glory of their team's success. They're the kid in school who's got to have the biggest and bestest of everything and if they don't they throw a tantrum. Most of them only started supporting these teams for that very reason as for many they're not their local club.

Now this might happen with our fanbase if our success continues and I already see signs of that in the ground and online as we attract new fans for that reason. For the majority of us though success is an added bonus not the sole reason we support our club. If it was we would have jumped ship years ago. That's also something the sad sacks can't understand as they're glory hunters, we never were. As we dominate domestic football the "We've won more trophies than you!"is their one thing they can cling to to continue feeling relevant.

***Incoming nerd alert*****
Added on time:
Phil and (mainly) Eddie's injuries in added on time - 1 minute 52s
Time added on by the ref over the minimum 4 minutes - 25s
Even Gaz reckoned there was another minute to go!

Reminds me of 93:20:
2nd goal celebration -2 minutes
Time added on by ref over the minimum five minutes - 42s

Not complaining but it does make you wonder how refs determine when to blow the whistle particularly with regard to added on to added on time.

Yes it's a strange one and as we're usually on the receiving end with time wasted I'll take it when it goes out way.

I think it would be interesting if the team wasting the time didn't benefit from it. So the ref has two watches, or there are two separate timekeepers. As Villa were winning and timewasting then on ninety minutes we get the time they wasted. As we turned it around and therefore Villa were desperate to equalise, why should they then benefit from the time they wasted to help them try and achieve that?

Added on time:

Not complaining but it does make you wonder how refs determine when to blow the whistle particularly with regard to added on to added on time.
Let’s hope he blew early as he feared he wouldn’t get off the pitch alive after spending his whole career trying to shaft us

Added on time:

He probably figured that the ball would just spend another minute in the corner so it wasn't worth extending things

The funniest responses so far have been Liverpool "this means more" FC fans laughing that we celebrated a dramatic comeback to win a league "like it was your first". Ahahahaha

The funny thing is that a large percentage of them will have only been alive for them to win it once and that was behind closed doors, so they weren't even there! So if they are ever there to see them win it it will be for the first time for many of them. Even though most of the cunts on RAWK don't go anywhere near the stadium.

SIX league titles in ELEVEN years, ONE in THIRTY TWO years, work out the ratios you SCOUSE CUNTS and MEDIA VERMIN CUNTS. In addition we won all SIX playing beautiful passing football, you won your ONE playing hoofball . As you were

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.