Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fully coordinated attempt now on Twitter with all liverpools media and hangers on trying to blame UEFA
Shameless lot
Blaming uefa fuck sake, it's like nicking a rolex they saying it's their fault that their watches are so expensive you can't afford one. So rather than watch it on telly they decide to go to the ground and rob entry in. Thieving scouse cunts.

Mane will be a big loss for them. He's critical for how they set up, and they don't have a replacement. Jota is a good player, but not at that level, and I don't rate Diaz all that highly. If they lose Salah next year as well, they'll have to invest heavily.

They'll soon find out transfers are difficult when they can't just raid Southampton and hack other teams scouting databases.

From BBC website … this has to be a wind up …

“Took my 84 year old mum to the game last night. She's been a Liverpool supporter her whole life but this was her first European final. We got to the ground at 18.30 local time and she was in her wheelchair. We both had genuine tickets but were told they were fake and when she asked the police office to hand her ticket back she was pepper sprayed and rolled off behind a cage so she could "calm down". When she tried to leave one of the police officers put some sort of bike lock around her wheelchair and this wasn't released until the game was finished. The whole trip cost me £5000. I was in Madrid and it was organised so well but this was just an absolute disgrace.”
What sane person takes their 84 yo wheel chair bound mum to a European final in Paris, seriously. £5,000.....most of that would be insurance.

It is a tragic sight to behold, but also funny af. Not one of them has the energy to even pretend they are happy.

Yes, watched a few minutes of it as I'm watching F1, noticed how quiet they were. Seems to be a lot of police, can't understand why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.