Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think that's deluded? Get a load of this from the BBC....

'Evolution'​

Former Liverpool defender Jason McAteer is speaking to LFC about succession planning at the club.
He says: "I think Jurgen Klopp gets this boot room concept and 'we keep it within this club'.
"Pep Lijnders would be the ideal to fill Jurgen's shoes. You look at an assistant manager. Why wouldn't you have James Milner? I see the whole thing evolving."

a04f3172-bfa9-4065-a7b3-e729d86052bc.jpg
Gurning Jürgen looks like a blue meanie

1653843718627.png

You think that's deluded? Get a load of this from the BBC....

'Evolution'​

Former Liverpool defender Jason McAteer is speaking to LFC about succession planning at the club.
He says: "I think Jurgen Klopp gets this boot room concept and 'we keep it within this club'.
"Pep Lijnders would be the ideal to fill Jurgen's shoes. You look at an assistant manager. Why wouldn't you have James Milner? I see the whole thing evolving."

a04f3172-bfa9-4065-a7b3-e729d86052bc.jpg

McAteer was nicknamed Trigger by his own teammates. Enough said.

And good afternoon my sky blue chums (chums, perhaps abit strong...fellow thread readers)
I'm sure you are all nursing those huge hangovers?

Obviously from my POV, a tad disappointing...coulda, shoulda, woulda.
Thought we were doing enough but wonderful performance from Courtois, Vinicius winning that battle and almost a tactical masterclass from Ancellotti.

Down to FSG to dig deep now or you guys are going to walk it next season.
To be honest Madrid have been outplayed in the CL since the knock stages came along. Fuck only knows how they won by it.

Yep I am so keep it coming - I’ve been a blue for over 60 years and seen it all - so I’m able to view all this with a smile - yep I don’t like the dipper but I abhor this tribal shite which is not necessary - we’ll have fans in a club who cause trouble the dippers may have more than their share but don’t give me this about last night innocent folk were cheated and that us not right - just like the cheating we get with refs - ill remember you all don’t worry by the way - pretty sure I’ve seen a few of you on the match day thread - so called experts Not!
The cunts without tickets caused the problems for the cunts with tickets. Funny how the police only had issues at one end. Remember me all you like honey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.