Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
When McAteer was at Sunderland he was in group of players who went out for a pizza. The waitress asked him if he wanted his cut into 4 or 8. He answered "4. I don't think I could eat 8".
Thought that was at world Cup USA?? Point still stands. Also another story about his credit card application form which I can't recall

As an out and out RB would love Reece James seems the perfect Walker replacement.

However, although not sure it would work with Cancelo on the other side, I would like to see what Pep could do with Alexander-Arnold. Whether he is a full back in a tight game (he’s as likely to mess up as do something special). There is definitely something there and his delivery can be on point.
Can being the operative word. I'm not saying he isn't a decent player, but well overrated. His highlights don't show all his over hit or hopeful balls that come to nothing. Defensively he seems a bit clueless, at times adn this usually leads to a goal. Reece James a better allround player, for me.

Spot the difference.
View attachment 45192

And...
View attachment 45193

Self explanatory if you ask me but one team has had a fantastic season, a great success and one team has won the premier league.
If you look really closely on the right, there is a slight discolouration pattern of the red… which looks a bit like the top of the PL trophy… as though the yellow/gold has come through the overcoat red paint…or maybe it’s just the quality of the pic… ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.