Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reece James shits all over Trent I have to say. Zero defensive or positional awareness this guy.
I agree. Had this conversation with a young dipper at work. As you can imagine, he wasn't having it.
Said the only advantage Reece had over him was his physique. I gave up then, as I know the adage about arguing with
an idiot.

The above is a post I wrote on 26 November. It was pretty obvious at the time that they were operating on a wing and a prayer in appointing Rangnick. Yet I don't remember anyone at all in the media asking any questions at all back then. There was just a load of sycophantic bollocks about what a great appointment it was. Pathetic, but typical.

Anyone got subtitles?
Yeah murdering scum the end

A month ago the quad was on
and the Liverpool fans were believing
but they failed to win the 2 that count
how's that for underachieving

So enjoy your token parade today
cos when it mattered you showed inability
you wonder why everyone hates your club
lose the entitlement and show some humility.

On a day when City post an article “No team has won the Premier League title on the final day more times than Manchester City.”, I tried to do some research for which team could have won the title on a final day, but failed to do so the most …. Not sure I’ve got the correct answer, any stato out there that could confirm ?

I agree. Had this conversation with a young dipper at work. As you can imagine, he wasn't having it.
Said the only advantage Reece had over him was his physique. I gave up then, as I know the adage about arguing with
an idiot.

As an out and out RB would love Reece James seems the perfect Walker replacement.

However, although not sure it would work with Cancelo on the other side, I would like to see what Pep could do with Alexander-Arnold. Whether he is a full back in a tight game (he’s as likely to mess up as do something special). There is definitely something there and his delivery can be on point.

What I don’t get is they talk about how close they where in the PL, CL, one point, one goal etc.

However, no mention of the 2 trophies they did win being sudden death penalties.

Surely logic would say they where closer to winning fuck all then they where the quad.
2 Shots away from winning sweet FA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.