Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just caught an interview with Miguel delooney on talk sport in the car on the way home.

you could literally tell he was lying through his teeth in his attempt to portion blame to anyone but the scousers.

At one point he turned in to Gareth Gates stuttering his way through questions about why were there no issues on the Madrid side of the ground etc

They were being openly advertised as "blag" tickets.

I'd say 99% of people with a fake knew exactly what they were doing.
But how many were actually fake, and how many were illegal copies of genuine tickets that would still get you in ahead of the owner of the real ticket if you got there before them?

And as it happens Oliver, I have been involved in something similar outside a stadium before. in 2012 at the League Cup semi-final 2nd leg. Ironically outside Anfield when thousands of City fans didn't get in until well into the first half and there was a crush outside that left some younger fans in tears. Not that Miseryside Police gave a shit - according to them it was our fault for turning up so late.
I remember it well. I videoed it and sent it to the press and got ZERO response. And to Liverpool FC and got ZERO response. I had a video of coppers on horses to 'my left' who on seeing the crushing literally just turned the horses around so there were no coppers on view despite numerous people shouting they were crushed.
They are absolute filth. No other club is like them and just look at almost every other Prem League forum and they are all agreeing this is 'only ever Liverpool'
No fake tickets - no issues.

Last night was disgusting. My son attacked my wife mugged @UEFAcom very accountable as well as ground stewards and French police. Hope everyone is getting out of this shitshow safely. #LFC #LFCFamily
Tweeted by Jason Mcateer who has a very poor understanding of the English language. A few apostrophes and it's a totally different story.
Why would he not be with his wife and son when they left the ground or is he another hanger on trying to bask in the glory. He played less than a quarter of his career games with the wall pushers, was he at Wembley with Sunderland or cheering on Bolton this season. Another ex player like Aldridge trying to make out they are worshipped by the cult, Friedel is another. Played 25 games for them in three years, less than 5% of his total career games, played twice as many for Spurs and over ten times more for Blackburn. Yet here they all are sticking up for 'their' team. It's like Terry Cooke, Paul Cooper, Andy Cole etc all freeloading off us!

Any chance of Russian involvement in this? Wasn't it originally slated for St Petersburg moved at short notice to Paris when the Russians attacked Ukraine? I mean if so wouldn't the Russians have an idea of what current tickets should look like and the FSB would love the chance to spread a bit of western mischief?

I remember it well. I videoed it and sent it to the press and got ZERO response. And to Liverpool FC and got ZERO response. I had a video of coppers on horses to 'my left' who on seeing the crushing literally just turned the horses around so there were no coppers on view despite numerous people shouting they were crushed.
They are absolute filth. No other club is like them and just look at almost every other Prem League forum and they are all agreeing this is 'only ever Liverpool'
No fake tickets - no issues.
I was there too. They actually used the horses to push people into the wall.

Any chance of Russian involvement in this? Wasn't it originally slated for St Petersburg moved at short notice to Paris when the Russians attacked Ukraine? I mean if so wouldn't the Russians have an idea of what current tickets should look like and the FSB would love the chance to spread a bit of western mischief?
Don't give the media apologists & their fans ideas. I suppose it's a bit more exciting than blaming Chelsea fans mind you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.