Media Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
"BT presenter Humphrey, who hosted their coverage alongside pundits Rio Ferdinand, Steven Gerrard and Michael Owen, thanked Liverpool fans for looking after his parents who were caught up in the congestion outside the stadium.

Just a word of thanks to the people who helped my Mum and Dad at the game last night,' he wrote on Twitter.

Both in their 70’s, both worries for their safety, and in my Mum’s words “all these wonderful young Liverpool supporters really looked after this old lady”. I’m hugely grateful.'"

At least we now know for certain that he and his family are out and out dippers. Confirms what we all knew from his visceral hatred of our club.

I worked with him on New Years Eve at the London Eye fireworks display, definitely a Norwich fan as I had a chat with him and his dad. That was about 10/11 years ago though.

A lot of supporters of 'small' teams - no disrespect to Norwich - also support a second club. Strangely, this is not usually Peterborough United or Darlington, but almost always a 'big', successful club, so they can enjoy bathing in reflected glory. It's a mindset that puzzles me, but it definitely exists.

"BT presenter Humphrey, who hosted their coverage alongside pundits Rio Ferdinand, Steven Gerrard and Michael Owen, thanked Liverpool fans for looking after his parents who were caught up in the congestion outside the stadium.

Just a word of thanks to the people who helped my Mum and Dad at the game last night,' he wrote on Twitter.

Both in their 70’s, both worries for their safety, and in my Mum’s words “all these wonderful young Liverpool supporters really looked after this old lady”. I’m hugely grateful.'"

At least we now know for certain that he and his family are out and out dippers. Confirms what we all knew from his visceral hatred of our club.

Personally I just think it proves that Humphrey is a 100% media typical **** who goes with the normal bullshit flow - ie City are there to be shot at .

Daily Fail on the ball reporting possible 2022/23 CL group stage teams....

Missing out on seeding means Liverpool could come up against Liverpool in the group stage.

The press will have a field day reporting on that fixture...

The Best versus The Bestest..

and I'm not sure which team, a victory it would mean more....

Some yesterday on this thread mentioned that Jordan was at least trying to present a more balanced view of events.
Well, he's now either been gagged, threatened, bottled it, or instructed to change his tune because today it was all "this is not my point of view, I'm just reiterating what the French authorities say..." and similar non-commital shit.

And their 10am 'news' opened, in incredulous tone, with "is there anybody out there who believes the french authorities over the liverpool supporters...?"
Seriously? You fucking myopic TWATS!

Daily Fail on the ball reporting possible 2022/23 CL group stage teams....

Missing out on seeding means Liverpool could come up against Liverpool in the group stage.

The press will have a field day reporting on that fixture...

The Best versus The Bestest..

and I'm not sure which team, a victory it would mean more....
Still won't score.

Some yesterday on this thread mentioned that Jordan was at least trying to present a more balanced view of events.
Well, he's now either been gagged, threatened, bottled it, or instructed to change his tune because today it was all "this is not my point of view, I'm just reiterating what the French authorities say..." and similar non-commital shit.

And their 10am 'news' opened, in incredulous tone, with "is there anybody out there who believes the french authorities over the liverpool supporters...?"
LFC radio last couple of days. Spineless presenters throughout. I knew Slimy Simon would bottle it.

Threatened by the same shady underworld characters involved in the sale of counterfeit CL tickets?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.