Chelsea Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Purely in terms of football ownership, ignoring all the poltical stuff, you'd be hard pressed to find better football owners out there.
But but but, his money is filthy oil money…….oh, as you were…he is not an Arab or a Muslim. Just ordinary oil money, then.

But but but, his money is filthy oil money…….oh, as you were…he is not an Arab or a Muslim. Just ordinary oil money, then.

I mean, it's not like the origins of his money hasn't been criticised for pillar to post. It's not like Chelsea's success hasn't been dismissed by supposed football purists. Yeah sure the attention on Chelsea has diminished over the year due to the focus on City and PSG, I accept that but trust me, Chelsea fans have to take the same lumps City fans have over the years.

Should also say, the only debt free clubs in Europe is PSG, City, Leicester, and now Chelsea :)
Absolute bollocks that, just someone put it on twtter. Leicester owe £70m, PSG £80m, Bayern M, Villa, Leeds Zero as examples with hundreds of other clubs.

I mean, it's not like the origins of his money hasn't been criticised for pillar to post. It's not like Chelsea's success hasn't been dismissed by supposed football purists. Yeah sure the attention on Chelsea has diminished over the year due to the focus on City and PSG, I accept that but trust me, Chelsea fans have to take the same lumps City fans have over the years.
Not really. UEFA did not concoct a fake case against Chelsea. You should read the comments by CAS on the conduct of the enquiry. “Manchester City have no chance of a fair hearing“

You liked the mate of Putin then? He was nothing more than a member of the Russian Mafia.

Come on, did you miss the bit where I said purely in terms of football ownership? Please read the context the post was written in before chiming in :)

Did you get banned from Europe? Even though your owner was a bona fida member of the Russian mafia.

You were most certainly not treated the same by the FA UEFA and the press.

Not really. UEFA did not concoct a fake case against Chelsea. You should read the comments by CAS on the conduct of the enquiry. “Manchester City have no chance of a fair hearing“

Oh sorry, I thought you just meant the public opinion and the media agendas/talking points. You're right about the football authorities. We've had next to no issues with them, that's true

Did you get banned from Europe? Even though your owner was a bona fida member of the Russian mafia.

You were most certainly not treated the same by the FA UEFA and the press.

Apologies, I didn't think of the authorities. You're both right. I think on the press front, we've taken similar lumps but it's a matter of degree I suppose/

Absolute bollocks that, just someone put it on twtter. Leicester owe £70m, PSG £80m, Bayern M, Villa, Leeds Zero as examples with hundreds of other clubs.
Fair enough, it was just that one twitter post I saw to be fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.