Community Shield | Sat 30th Jul, 17:00 @ King Power Stadium

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are only 3 trains back to Liverpool after 730pm that day. 1950, 2006 and 2050, which are the first 3 back to Manchester. Even if well policed in Leicester there will be flash point at Birmingham, Derby, Nuneaton and even Manchester Piccadilly.

There are only 3 trains back to Liverpool after 730pm that day. 1950, 2006 and 2050, which are the first 3 back to Manchester. Even if well policed in Leicester there will be flash point at Birmingham, Derby, Nuneaton and even Manchester Piccadilly.
I was going to get the train but I think I've just changed my mind.

I was going to get the train but I think I've just changed my mind.
I have got a direct train from Nottingham before, that route isn't given, on the search sites so may be quieter with also one change. A bit of a rattler via Sheffield though, not a quick one.

Honest to god if your not going great, no need to try and project the negativity to others. It’s far easier and better then a slog to Wembley or another London ground (Emirates and West Ham was spoken about). It’s a ground we will sell out rather then half filling Wembley and it’s max 2.5 hours away.

I get why some folk are apprehensive of the scouse fans. They won’t outnumber us like it was at Wembley ,Think some also forget we’re more than handy ourselves. If you are worried take some barber clippers and the scruffs will run a mile

Be a quality atmosphere and a good day out.

The next year watching city could be one of the best ever.

let’s keep it positive.

Why? Only 45,000 went to Wembley for last year’s City v Leicester game and that includes all the FA’s London luvvie hangers on. And we’ve not sold out any CS or FA Cup semi at Wembley going back a few years now.

This should add a bit of clamour for tickets (although going off this thread you’d imagine we’d struggle to sell out this!) and get those going who only really want to go which should make for a better atmosphere.
I really want to go. Last time there was that FA Cup match in 2011 dedicated to Neil Young.

Easy trip, lovely scruffy pub in the Ale Wagon, chance to start the season putting the Scouse in their place, and won't be missing players due to World Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.