Elon Musk buys Twitter

MV5BYjZmNjg1YTUtNjE0My00NTllLTkxNjMtOWY0Yzk2MmM0NDg5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjc3MjQzNTI@._V1_.jpg

Probably a bit old for it now.

Seems like a Scotland football Team fan with "anyone but England" mentality who has applied the same sentiment more generally.

Bit sad isn't it.
I’m not a big film buff, apologies.

I don’t know what he is, which is why I asked his motivation for posting what he did.

Just seems unnecessary.

I have no idea as I haven’t a clue what a NED is.
Non Educated Delinquent.

It’s a wee ned up here, a scally, an antisocial annoying ****. Usually, if not always, wearing trackies on or jogging pants, teeth missing, always out to cause hassle and extremely loud in their shouted foul mouthed conversation, about inane and quite frankly idiotic topics.

How I glassed her ma, that kinda thing.

Non Educated Delinquent.

It’s a wee ned up here, a scally, an antisocial annoying ****. Usually, if not always, wearing trackies on or jogging pants, teeth missing, always out to cause hassle and extremely loud in their shouted foul mouthed conversation, about inane and quite frankly idiotic topics.

How I glassed her ma, that kinda thing.
A bit like scousers then....?

True, you may think I’m a **** and that’s your prerogative.

Stating you like someone because they annoy the right people doesn’t even say why. It’s antagonistic without actually stating what about him they like.

What made you reply, out of interest?
I have no care either way for Musk to be honest, he's done well for himself and I respect that no matter how anyone's dresses it up, he stands for free speech which I also agree with

But It was the indoctrination part of your reply that pricked my attention
I find more and more that anyone who is left leaning (which I'm presuming you are) tends to think that anyone right leaning has been brainwashed in some way for their thinking that way
I believe myself to be a middle of the road type guy for exampke
I agree with points from both sides, but I find that "middle of the road" gets pushed to the right more and more, until you get to the point were the likes of Elon Musk, Joe Rogan etc are labeled far right for what really is a lot of the time a common sense opinion

I have no care either way for Musk to be honest, he's done well for himself and I respect that no matter how anyone's dresses it up, he stands for free speech which I also agree with

I find more and more that anyone who is left leaning (which I'm presuming you are) tends to think that anyone right leaning has been brainwashed in some way for their thinking that way
I agree with points from both sides, but I find that "middle of the road" gets pushed to the right more and more, until you get to the point were the likes of Elon Musk, Joe Rogan etc are labeled far right for what really is a lot of the time a common sense opinion
The indoctrination comment was due to him poking at the left without substance. A trick most on social media do when they want to “own the libs” without any substance.

By all means debate your corner. It‘s healthy.

Musk isn’t left or right leaning. He doesn't need to be. He’s got enough money for nothing to ever affect him, whatever happens in politics.

He’s just a massive **** with an overinflated ego. If he ever got into politics, he would be dangerous as he has no ethics.

The fact you think he stands for free speech is ironic.

He’s just a massive **** with an overinflated ego. If he ever got into politics, he would be dangerous as he has no ethics.
Fortunately we have no precedent for that in the United Sta . . . oh, wait.

Thank Christ he’s South African. Well, he can run for Governor of whatever state he carbetbags his way into.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.