UEFA Independent Inquiry

From working at Liverpool docks in the 60's there were many scousers like this one. All talking shite without taking a breath. This one wants to move forward in a spirit of cooperation, well how about this for cooperation, leave your feral fans at home when you travel away. And that interview this is allowed on one of the main sports channels in the UK beggers belief. I didn't listen to it all by the way I have learnt in my time that when these types spout off I move away. If it was in a pub I would find another pub.

He never paused for breath..

I thought he was going to end by saying..

"finally, just to be clear here, we are the victims, .... it wasn't our fault..!"

He might as well have done to be honest..

Absolutely no responsibility taken for the actions of their fans once again despite overwhelming video evidence being readily available to view.

If Liverpool football club come out of this without sanction then basically they will be given the green light to carry on and do whatever they want in the future without fear of retribution..!

They need reeling in and now is the time to do it..

I won't hold my breath..!

It's all just scouseophobia I tells ya !

Can I register the made up word before they start using it everywhere to stifle discussion ? :-)

Tummy tickle time....

" I've spoke to many Liverpool fans and no mention of fake tickets" how does he explain all the scousers proudly posting on twitter about said fake tickets then?
Pure propaganda.
Also everyone spouting the line 40k fake tickets. They have never said this, the real quote is "30,000 to 40,000 Liverpool fans had turned up for the game either without tickets or with counterfeit tickets"

Last edited:
Does he not realise the paper decrying the French Politicians will have polar opposite political alliances and taking the piss is no different than the Daily Mirror doing the same to the likes of Dominic Cummings and Boris Johnson.

These wankers never look for balance, they just don’t ever take any blame.

As other said, no fake tickets, no dippers trying to jib in and there’s no trouble just like the Madrid end.
Is this the Muppet who keeps getting invited on the Bluemoon podcast when we play them? If so, he and any of the apology seeking fantasists sharing his views should never be asked on again. We all have sympathy for genuine fans affected by what happened, but his total refusal to accept that some people wearing his clubs colours were at fault is vomit inducing.

Tummy tickle time....

Not sure if it’s the same **** or even The Anfield Wrap but there were a series of tweets from one of those Liverpool fan things last night. They were totally nit-picking anything that French minister said.

Things like “the fanzone was open in the morning”
“No it wasn’t - that’s a blatant lie! It didn’t open until 1pm!”

Now I’m not sure what relevance this has to do with what happened outside the stadium on Saturday. I can only assume that some Liverpool fans and Liverpool FC are clutching at whatever straws they can as they know that the investigation is going to expose the full extent of the ticket fraud and that it was a contributory factor in some of the more unsavoury scenes that unfolded.

" I've spoke to many Liverpool fans and no mention of fake tickets" how does he explain all the scousers proudly posting on twitter about said fake tickets then?
Pure propaganda.
Also everyone spouting the line 40k fake tickets. They have never said this, the real quote is "30,000 to 40,000 Liverpool fans had turned up for the game either without tickets or with counterfeit tickets"
As if any Liverpool fans are going to fess up to handling fake tickets at this stage!

Not sure if it’s the same **** or even The Anfield Wrap but there were a series of tweets from one of those Liverpool fan things last night. They were totally nit-picking anything that French minister said.

Things like “the fanzone was open in the morning”
“No it wasn’t - that’s a blatant lie! It didn’t open until 1pm!”

Now I’m not sure what relevance this has to do with what happened outside the stadium on Saturday. I can only assume that some Liverpool fans and Liverpool FC are clutching at whatever straws they can as they know that the investigation is going to expose the full extent of the ticket fraud and that it was a contributory factor in some of the more unsavoury scenes that unfolded.
It’s how social media works though. If any mistake is made, people jump on it. People love correcting errors.

In this case, it also perceives to show that if they got that simple piece of information wrong, then anything else should be discredited, especially if it’s stuff they don’t want to hear.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.