Liverpool Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gets worse then for the lad!

I didn’t go to the parade no. Was going away but probably would’ve swerved it anyway for the very reasons you’re alluding to, as did many others. Tough call as it was the only day/option the authorities gave the club (never our fault eh) and I wanted to celebrate a great season. Lots of others felt they could go and I’m not going to criticise them. Doesn’t mean they didn’t also take time out to remember that horrible day and those who died.

Finished that sentence already?

The mentality monsters couldn't score across 5 1/2 hours of football in 3 finals or beat any of the top 4 in the 6 games against them.
Proper mentality monsters.
we need to use "mentality midgets" a lot, get it in wide usage

Are we allowed to alliteratively ridicule them in their thread title next season?

Liverpool 2022-23 - The Paris Pussycats. Jurgen's Jibbers. The Madrid Mentality Midgets. Ticketless Tourists. The Bus Botherers. France Failures. Virgil's Victims. French Fantasists.
I’d go harsher, get “wall pushers” and “murderers” in there too.

Arsenal vs Liverpool champs league 2008. Fucking uncanny could have been filmed last Saturday.

Taken from an arsenal fan website.
'Rather than Liverpool fans blaming the fans who turned up with fake tickets, they blamed the police. In the video above, their demand seems to be simple ‘Let us in, we do not care’ despite the obvious safety issues created by too many fans being squashed into too small an area. The police made the decision to keep fans outside of the stadium, in the vast concrete surrounding the stadium, whilst they removed those fans with fake tickets and checked those fans going in that they had the correct tickets. The police were correct in their actions. Liverpool fans were the ones in the wrong'
Below Liverpool in Athens, blaming policing and organisation. Mmm..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.