#17 | Kevin De Bruyne - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is our best player (ever?) but not sure he is our best captain. Can have a tendency to moan at others when things not going his way. Sometimes but not always warranted. I prefer Dias leadership behaviours.

He is our best player (ever?) but not sure he is our best captain. Can have a tendency to moan at others when things not going his way. Sometimes but not always warranted. I prefer Dias leadership behaviours.
I haven't seen him do that this year. He's just been getting on with it and inspiring us to victories. When we went down by 2 goals vs Villa didn't seem phased. Tied up his shoe laces, stood up and got on with it.

I think he's ready for the captaincy. The players will decide though so it will be interesting who they pick.

I haven't seen him do that this year. He's just been getting on with it and inspiring us to victories. When we went down by 2 goals vs Villa didn't seem phased. Tied up his shoe laces, stood up and got on with it.

I think he's ready for the captaincy. The players will decide though so it will be interesting who they pick.
He gave Mahrez an absolute pasting for not making himself available for a pass which resulted in the ball being lost. I think in that instance it was probably warranted :-).

Reactions: JDV
Think he's said it himself he doesn't like being the Captain but will do it if the team wants him to.

I think Gundo will be the captain and then Dias.

Just been fizzing through the run in from March, 9 in 11 with 4 assists, quite incredible numbers and undoubtedly became the big game winner…. Was at his peak from Feb onwards for me, reminiscent of yaya where the self belief killed teams when hitting top gear…

Will be back to Brady mode next season with Haaland and Alverez up top, I’m expecting him to wipe his own (and Henry’s) assist record out of the water, should he stay fit, could be looking at 25+, which for me puts him in contention for being the best premier league player of all time!

Martinez is a nob. Battered by the dutch and KDB still stays on the pitch. It's like he's determined to get him injured. Kev's already called these games pointless himself! Annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.