Season Ticket Waiting List | Sold Out

2 hours 56 mins on hold to be told my lad can't relocate as they are taken,well they fucking are not,lying cunts,I should know.I sit there,fucking hospitality seats,must be.

I asked him do the club own them,to see what he said,he said no,again fucking lying.

So i tried to the right of me as again,I know a father and son deferred and have decided they are not renewing again now,so they are free as well.

I've held off for a few seasons,but thought every other around me are all sat with their families week in week out,relocating at start of a new season,but comes to my turn to ask and get rebuffed.

They are turning this club,by the day,can't relocate a bastard seat to a row in front,they'd sooner sting the fuck out of a couple of half and half scarf wearing wankers than look after their own,absolutely fuming,if you hadn't guessed.

@Prestwich_Blue how do we go on here really,anything you can look into for me,because I'm losing patience with the inept wankers now.

I can explain over PM if it is something you might get involved in for me,if not it's ok
Sorry for the delay in replying. Just finished my final meeting of the day.

Send me a pm and let me know what seats you're in and the ones you were trying to relocate to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.