Season Ticket Waiting List | Sold Out

It's ridiculous. Many of those with membership won't want a season ticket. You could buy membership today and be lucky, getting a season ticket before someone who's been trying for a few years. You can be after two together, for an adult and child, yet two unrelated people could get available adjoining seats.

We should have a proper waiting list and the club should notify people on it, in order of how long they've been on it, when seats are available. It shouldn't be pot luck.

What happened to the waiting list? We had one didn’t we, around the time the south stand extension was done

What happened to the waiting list? We had one didn’t we, around the time the south stand extension was done
As far as I know my brother was on it and it was £100 deposit, which city kept even if you didn’t get lucky that year. They switched to the buy a membership which they know more people are likely to fork 35£ for and not be as arsed if they don’t get one.

As far as I know my brother was on it and it was £100 deposit, which city kept even if you didn’t get lucky that year. They switched to the buy a membership which they know more people are likely to fork 35£ for and not be as arsed if they don’t get one.
£100 / £35 was / is taken from the cost.

That’s right - the £100 was a deposit though.

We’ve always had a matchday membership haven’t we? Years ago I had a free “accesscard” then paid for a “blue card” I think it was called? Can’t remember what you got for the 20 quid or whatever it cost though…

Probably July ... (last year the window was announced on 7th July that it'll open on 8th July) ... after the relocation ends, they'd give out the value gold their seats ... next week they're sorting the supporters clubs with their requests etc. then they'd wait till 16th June fixtures are announced and sell all the more Cityzen memberships telling them that's the only way to buy any early tickets (or for big games), around end of June then those individual fixtures go on sale ... then when lots have gotten on all these, they'd quietly announce a day for Cityzens to get some seasoncards, which will be only in L1 and L3 on east and colin bell and maybe in family stand, none in south stand, none in L2 anywhere (at least this is what happened last year) ... that window lasted about a half hour and only singles were spread around mostly ... last year though they had a second window in August first week as well when they said a few more limited nos. are available for Cityzens to pick up, that second window lasted about 10 mins.

Good luck!

Edit: Oh, and yes you can buy for a second person as long as they are linked in Friends & Family and also have a STAR in front of their name showing they're in your City Family Group as well.
Relocations were earlier this season, if a similar time frame Is used I would expect new Seasoncards to go sale w/c 20th June.

so when can you buy a season ticket, i thought it was today but after spending 35 mins waiting on phone, a lady answered and i couldnt hear her because 3-4 people was talking very loud, so i asked her to tell them to be quite and i could hear but she said no tickets yet

so when can you buy a season ticket, i thought it was today but after spending 35 mins waiting on phone, a lady answered and i couldnt hear her because 3-4 people was talking very loud, so i asked her to tell them to be quite and i could hear but she said no tickets yet
Nobody knows as it's not been officially announced, but it will definitely be sometime between this week and the first home game of the season....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.