General Videogame Thread

I’ve got a 3080 and before that had a 2080 super.

Worth the upgrade? Yeah, just about but will I be wanting a 4000 series card anytime soon?

No, I’ve got all the fps I could ever want right now.

It just gets a tad silly hitting 150fps and wanting 160fps lol

Worth the upgrade? Yeah, just about but will I be wanting a 4000 series card anytime soon?

I think the industry has burnt through all the possible upgrade you can justify.

You could spend thousands and not have any perceivable improvements.

I’ve just gone from a 2070 super to a 3080 12gb. Main reason was my cx oled with its 120hz refresh rate. Most games hit that frame rate at ultra. If you don’t bother with Ray Tracing. Like you, I’m happy for a few years now

Any game recommendations on the Switch? Just moved house and finally got my setup sorted again.

Getting a bit fed up with Warcraft classic, I'm just raid logging these days, looking forward to Ashes of Creation when that finally arrives, I need a new game to tide me over, anyone recommend maybe a good City Builder, Strat game or RPG?

I've gone back to Guild Wars 1 for a while. Nowhere near as popular as it was but I've found a small but active guild for the social side and having people to play with. I'm playing on a laptop that isn't really made for games though so I have to be careful, later missions with loads of big groups to take out can really push my system to the limit.

The souls games like dark souls 2 must got to N+ game 23 dark souls 3 N+ game 12 plus Bloodborne which was about N+ game 9 I played through them!

Now Elden rings first play utterly brilliant went to every part did 99% of npc story loved it took me weeks finish it, did N+ game speeded through it in a few hours! Now new game +3 getting bored of it maybe it’s the open world mode being to big!?

So my marks for Elden ring first play through 9.4/10

longevity game wise 4/10

dark soul 2 9.2/10

longevity 8/10

Dark souls 3 8.9/10

longevity 7.9/10

Bloodborne 9.7/10

longevity 8.5/10
I've been loving the From Software games.
I only ever do one play through in fairness. 65 hours into Elden ring and I'm. Planning on playing Sakiro after this.

10 days in to Path Of Exile and I am impressed, although even for me it's a bit on the slow side and picking up bits of paper rather than gold coins is a bit of a let down.

I am thinking of dusting the playstation 1 off and modding it so that it will accept a HDMI output, nowt better than playing retro games on a genuine machine.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.