General Videogame Thread

Anyone play DCS on here? I have flight simmed for years but fuck me, the systems on these warbirds and the learning curve is brutal. Great fun though

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm deep into the FF7 remake now, and honestly i'm blown away by it. The original was one of my favourite games of all time, and i'm astounded that they've actually got this right and not fucked it up. They've actually improved some parts of the game i'd argue! Gutted it's only a tiny fraction of the game admittedly, but still. So fucking good.

I certainly got lost in fallout4, and AOE. I loved those games and civilisation.
I remember the days when you couldn't admit you liked playing computer games, it was seen as childish or not manly whatever. So much better nowadays

It's true mate. My dad used to watch us play on the speccy and he would occasionally play, but he would say he's too old for games. When I said I'd play at his age he laughed and thought I was crackers. Low and behold I still game a tiny bit but not like the mad 18 hour sessions I had in the teens and twenties

I'm deep into the FF7 remake now, and honestly i'm blown away by it. The original was one of my favourite games of all time, and i'm astounded that they've actually got this right and not fucked it up. They've actually improved some parts of the game i'd argue! Gutted it's only a tiny fraction of the game admittedly, but still. So fucking good.

What's this on mate? I always thought Midgar would be like living in Sheffield or Liverpool

Downloaded starwars battlefront 2. Boring, generic shooter with no variation. Havent given multiplayer a go yet.
just run shoot and die like all other FPS multiplayer, but it looks and sounds fantastic, its star wars and freee, stop moaning.

just run shoot and die like all other FPS multiplayer, but it looks and sounds fantastic, its star wars and freee, stop moaning.

Have you played SW BF2 online? What is it like?

I played the 1st SWBF on PS4 when it was released and quite enjoyed it, the follow up seemed a bit overwhelming and EA had bad press over in game currency etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.