Today's shooting in America thread

Yeah, that was a whole bit when it was first posted with some people saying why the murdered man didn't just comply with the officer!

The usual shit.

It looked like a bog standard arrest we see all the time in the UK. A bit of a struggle, nothing in it.
Thank god our police dont have guns and dont behave like the janks.

Firstly, as a rule, this is a White issue. At this moment in time most other ethnic cultures don't react this way (I have quantified this elsewhere when Black culture is included in spree shootings. I have discussed this being confined to their own peoples as a rule) but the specific choosing to enter a space for discriminatory murder is a White male issue.

Secondly, this vid is interesting as an exploratory vehicle ("edgelord" is shit terminology). It meanders a little, but this is the style of the creator, but hits many interesting reference points I'd not thought about to link it to the mentality of spree shooters...

Hey! You 'got it' before when I said it, why is it now shit?

Doesn't sound like I would 'get' officer compliance when it was a small violation that ended in murder.

I know I would have said the officer should have just ticketed the guy and everyone would get to go home.

Feel free to quote the context I would have agreed with you and perhaps you should have led with that?

Doesn't sound like I would 'get' officer compliance when it was a small violation that ended in murder.

I know I would have said the officer should have just ticketed the guy and everyone would get to go home.

Feel free to quote the context I would have agreed with you and perhaps you should have led with that?
I don't know how, but I said why didn't he listen to the policeman, and you said I get that..
It's like a real thing isn't it? To listen to a policeman? That's what I'd do anyway.. apparently that's just shit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.