Today's shooting in America thread

I'm going to New York for 5 days next month, starting to get worried.....
I'm sure you'll be fine.

Despite what has just happened in Buffalo (nearly 300 miles from NY city) New York has fairly strict gun laws. No open carry and permit required for concealed carry of handguns.

I doubt you'll even see a gun apart from at the airport or if you have any interactions with law enforcement.

Don't worry, that will soon be fixed if the NRA have their way and it will become mandatory to carry a gun as a way of dealing with mass shootings.

Starting with primary school teachers.

It was bad enough when I was at school, the teacher used to throw the chalk duster at us - can you imagine if the teacher had a gun.

Glad to see things finally starting to change and action consistently. Let's hope this is a real start for cop accountability...

Bloody hell that is shocking. America is fucking hell I am lost for words.
Cant believe that a police man thought it was right to shot someone in the back of the head.

Bloody hell that is shocking. America is fucking hell I am lost for words.
Cant believe that a police man thought it was right to shot someone in the back of the head.

Yeah, that was a whole bit when it was first posted with some people saying why the murdered man didn't just comply with the officer!

The usual shit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.