Darwin Nunez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we have to admit it, that if we hadn't have signed Haaland, Nunez would've been very high on the list of other strikers we would've wanted to sign. Two top strikers coming to the prem and Nunez will bag lots as well

We would have gone no where near that price mate for Nunez!! There is rumors the add ons and mostly a piece of piss to achieve as well so the dippers will no doubt end up paying the £85m!

I think we have to admit it, that if we hadn't have signed Haaland, Nunez would've been very high on the list of other strikers we would've wanted to sign. Two top strikers coming to the prem and Nunez will bag lots as well
Either Nunez or Vlahovic. Or for a couple or seasons Lewandowski

We’d have had Thiago a few seasons back too.

The fact is though that we have signed Haaland and Nunez hasn't shown the same levels of finishing as of yet.

I doubt we have buyer’s remorse just yet.

ESPN ran a piece with betting odds for next seasons top scorer. Haaland was top with 9-2 odds and nunez didn't even make the top 5.

Says it all.

ESPN ran a piece with betting odds for next seasons top scorer. Haaland was top with 9-2 odds and nunez didn't even make the top 5.

Says it all.
Ask any team in the world if they want a straight swap for their very best player tomorrow morning.
Only PSG* with Mbappe might say no
Anyone else who claims they wouldn’t is a bare faced liar. And he hasn’t even kicked a ball for us yet
* edited after I somehow, inexplicably, unforgivably forgot he blew Madrid out. Doh!

Last edited:
Ask any team in the world if they want a straight swap for their very best player tomorrow morning.
Only Madrid with Mbappe might say no
Anyone else who claims they wouldn’t is a bare faced liar. And he hasn’t even kicked a ball for us yet
Not sure if you’ve been in a coma mate, but Madrid were snubbed by the Ninja Turtle.

He now runs everything at PSG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.