Season Ticket Waiting List | Sold Out

Got on the queue at 09.45 at 10.00 the window opened , first seat i tried for came up unavailable , second one i bagged , low down in South level 3 £290 , think there was more available up at the top , which were quite a bit cheaper..happy with that..

So I was in a queue from 9.30, on the page it says you are in a queue, only for it then to be a free for all at 10. Nice one city. Glad you’re sorted but our organisation is a joke

It doesn’t matter what time you joined queue. Everybody who was logged in at 10 am is randomly allocated a position in the queue.

That’s how they say it works anyway.

Fucking disgusting from city, shit show from start to finish. I wouldn’t mind if it’s a free for all at 10am but say that, it says you’re in a queue then people toddle on at 9.55 and get straight in. Fucking shambles

It doesn’t matter what time you joined queue. Everybody who was logged in at 10 am is randomly allocated a position in the queue.

That’s how they say it works anyway.
No it’s not. I was on at 9.30 and it says the event starts at 10 however you are in a queue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.