Season Ticket Waiting List | Sold Out

Complete lottery, no prioritisation for those that purchased memberships earliest, no prioritisation of when you started queueing.

Complete mess, disgrace really.
Tried to get one for my son who has over 10,000 points and had a break because he had moved away. Shame that meant nothing.
There should have been some sort of prioritisation like there is for every other sale of tickets.
Or at least tell us up front it's a lottery rather than first come first served that they advertised it as.

I was in queue at 9.35 and someone above joined at 9.45 and got a ticket, whereas I didn’t. Must have been random and very few available. Disappointing.

I was number 425 in the queue, there was around 15 tickets left when I got through I reckon. Absolute shit show by City. Should have been done on points.

actually infuriating knowing people who only bought a membership last week may have got a season ticket and have never even stepped foot in the etihad, when there’s people who have had a membership for years, spent hundreds on tickets to games and get the same treatment. diabolical.

Ridiculous. Looks like there were only about 1,000 available. If you call early there's no queue, but then there's an online 'queue' that isn't actually a queue. There was a real opportunity here to offer an affordable option to families who don't mind what fixture they see, alongside the existing options, instead we've got a lot of fans who have been stressed out for nothing. If matchday prices go up alongside this it will be a real kick in the nuts.

What time did everyone start queuing, started at 09:30, position number 2908, how the hell does someone who started at 09:50 get a ticket?

looks like they sold less than 2908 in under 25 minutes FFS

Just seen they are sold out - must have only been a few hundred at most. I have changed my mind a bit - clearly it’s a bit of cheap marketing to ensure people keep coughing up 35 quid to be on a waiting list which they have no real chance of ever getting a ticket via.

The problem is they won't care at all about long standing fans, it really is the worst way to run season ticket allocations. I was just looking for one for an ex-cardholder who had moved back into the area so it's not too bad for me but some must be really gutted.

I really couldn't think of worse customer service but I just don't think they're aware at how shit they are some times.

I suspect the buzz around getting Haaland made them think there'll be a clamour for tickets every match so the number of Silver tickets to be made available was reduced accordingly.

I suspect the buzz around getting Haaland made them think there'll be a clamour for tickets every match so the number of Silver tickets to be made available was reduced accordingly.
The amount isn’t overly the problems it’s the shitshow in how they was offered which has pissed people off. I’d been a season ticket holder for 10 years. Stopped due to work but always had memberships, go as many games as possible and some half arsed person who got a membership last week has probably got one before me. Many mocked on here when we said the clubs lost its way. It truly has, hopefully they stop advertising the membership as being on the “waiting list” for tickets. No list exists, log on, with no history and fill your boots. Cunts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.