Russian invasion of Ukraine

Wonder what our current manufacturing capacity for artillery munitions is now, looks like its down to us or the Yanks to do the providing.

One of the main issues is that most of the Ukrainian arms don’t use the same calibre ammo we do.

So we can only restock the weapons we supply.

A big chunk of the aid from the USA was in dollars for Ukraine to buy ammo that they need calibre wise.

One of the main issues is that most of the Ukrainian arms don’t use the same calibre ammo we do.

So we can only restock the weapons we supply.

A big chunk of the aid from the USA was in dollars for Ukraine to buy ammo that they need calibre wise.
I didn't know that I thought the Yanks had supplied them with 155mm artillery pieces same as we use.

I didn't know that I thought the Yanks had supplied them with 155mm artillery pieces same as we use.
They have but Ukrainian have there own weapons too. Mostly old Russian stock that will need to have ammo bought in from elsewhere.

If it’s for our weapons then yeah we need to supply it asap.

Edit. Apparently the US stockpiles are approx 150k shells for artillery. Less than I expected. But not exactly at the forefront of us tech.

Last edited:
Blimey. Looked in to Bluemoon and find this thread has turned into xenophobia central.

Johnson today is threatening to exit the European convention on human rights - exactly what Ukraine is fighting to be part of.

And we've made it far more difficult for Ukrainian refugees than the rest of Europe.

So gloating over what cunts the French and Germans are mightn't be the most objective view.

We can all do more. Poland, and the Baltics, unsurprisingly given their geography and history, seem to be top of the league on all counts.
You really are a sanctimonious little prick aren’t you.

Calling out Macron for what he is is not “xenophobic”.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.