La Liga official complaint about City

Yes, they were at CAS for the relevant periods of that complaint. Full on legal action of the kind proposed on here would require all manner of disclosure for potentially much longer periods of time. It's not without risk of things the club would rather not be public knowledge becoming so. I'm not saying we are dodgy, not rules compliant, or doing anything that other super clubs aren't, but a fair assessment of the situation isn't something we tend to benefit from generally ;)

The premiership has our books now they’ve had them for over a year at first we wouldn’t give them to them the red scum pushed for it went to court where the judge told city to hand them over!

I'd be interested to know what La Liga fans actually think of Tebas. Is he considered as much of an embarrassment as he should be by Spanish fans?

It’s fucking tiresome. Bale was paid £600k per week for six years to play golf. The Spanish duo are up to their necks in debt due to their own reckless spending. I really wish City would publish headline profit and loss, matchday, TV, competition prize money, sponsorships figures for the last decade, then challenge the other fuckers to publish theirs.

It’s fucking tiresome. Bale was paid £600k per week for six years to play golf. The Spanish duo are up to their necks in debt due to their own reckless spending. I really wish City would publish headline profit and loss, matchday, TV, competition prize money, sponsorships figures for the last decade, then challenge the other fuckers to publish theirs.
We do every year. Our accounts

I am guessing that Madrid and Barca would have both been in discussions with Haalands team prior to his move and so would have a good idea of the agent fees being touted, however as long as we declare them and account for them correctly then I dont see any issue. As you say it was LaLiga that started this with the whole Galactico era. Hven't we just paid less for Haaland than Madrid paid
Is that the original Ronaldo or the one that plays for the rags. We probably only paid slightly more than Real did for the fat one all them years ago.

I cringe every time I see the "Keep racism out of football" shite that UEFA and our Premier League harp on about. This is racism in the extreme. TV, newspapers, the worldwide web. It's fuckin wrong, and shows, just what a corrupt nasty bunch of cunts we have ruining our once beautiful game.
We’ll said! If there is a next time we end up in court this is all we need to say.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.