La Liga official complaint about City

Our owner has brown skin and isn’t American /European that’s all this boils down to. And it’s time this stopped enough is enough!

I don't think that's far off the mark.
I also think that RM are now genuinely worried. That may sound absurd given that they've just walked their league and are incumbent CL champions, but they know that we're coming for them. Time was when a player of Haaland's stature would have chosen one out of Barca or Real without blinking. Or United in England. Or Bayern in Germany. The cartel hoovered up every outstanding world-class player and took it as their due. When Real came in for Benzema, for instance, Aulas (Olympique Lyonnais) was resigned to it and had been for a season or so. In fact Benzema left with his blessing. I remember it well.
Neither Mbappé nor Haaland were interested in going to either of the two Spanish clubs.
Those days are gone. Even this idiot knows it. And he doesn't like it.

Hahahaha........ruining football? The fucking wages Real and Barcelona were paying were fucking eye watering. Overpaying for players as well.

Someone has taken their ball and they're not happy. Just like the 9 who signed that letter to the FA. They can all fuck off. I loved it when we were shite, life was a laugh and we all took the piss out of ourselves. However, however........it's lovely being Champions!

We need Tebas's clothes, his boots. Oh and we'll have his motorcyle.
ERu7J6uXYAYME0a.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.