Marc Cucurella

Status
Not open for further replies.
I said people “like” him because he’s a nice guy. Those that “rate” him are allowed their own opinion of course but they’re in the minority as shown by the reactions of my posts in this thread.

That's not necessarily true. People might well have just ignored your post or simply not wanted to get into it on the Cucurella thread.

Regardless, I'm not sure the common consensus on bluemoon is either the sensible one or even representative of City fans as a whole.

If you're asking me if I think he's the best left back in the world then the answer is obviously not but we don't need him to be because he's never been our first choice. He's a brilliant option to have and a vital part of the squad.
So not much point discussing him in this thread then as this thread is about a new first choice left back and he won’t be “vital” once the new first choice left back comes in.

That's not necessarily true. People might well have just ignored your post or simply not wanted to get into it on the Cucurella thread.

Regardless, I'm not sure the common consensus on bluemoon is either the sensible one or even representative of City fans as a whole.
Course you’d think that but I’ve never spoken to a single City fan that is happy with no first choice left back in the squad. And don’t say Cancelo as he kills wide play on the left and can only go inside.

Pep thinks we need a new first choice left back and we’re getting one despite 3 people in this forum thinking we should stay as we are.

Pep thinks we need a new first choice left back and we’re getting one despite 3 people in this forum thinking we should stay as we are.

Didn't see this edit.

Do you not see the value of rotation players and the important role they play? Do you think the new left back will play 38 games in the league? If we sell Zinchenko, do you think we need to sign a second new left back, given that Cancelo can "only go inside"?

Didn't see this edit.

Do you not see the value of rotation players and the important role they play? Do you think the new left back will play 38 games in the league? If we sell Zinchenko, do you think we need to sign a second new left back, given that Cancelo can "only go inside"?
I’ve already said, I’m not arsed either way if Zinchenko stays or goes. I’m very excited for Cucurella coming. Hence I’m in his thread and not Zinchenko’s.

I’ve already said, I’m not arsed either way if Zinchenko stays or goes. I’m very excited for Cucurella coming. Hence I’m in his thread and not Zinchenko’s.

I'm just wondering why you were happy to talk about him on this thread before but seem reluctant to now.

Would you not prefer to go into next season with Cucurella and Zinchenko than simply Cucurella? That seems like pretty solid depth, to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.