Gabriel Jesus | Joins Arsenal for £45m

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be extremely surprised if we are low balled down to £30m I can see this being more towards £40m with add ons.

After that letter on Arsenal headed paper…. I wouldn’t do business with the arrogant, self entitled scum bags…. I’m hoping Milan or AM come in for him.

And that racist scumbag Alan Davies can fuck off whilst I’m on one….
The thing is that I think that we want to take this stance, but we also want to run a succesful business.

If we can do good deals we would rather do them than keep principles that damages our financial growth. Just look at how we fans have been crying for city to retaliate on the clubs that tried to take us down while the club has just moved on and kept investing in clubs around the world.

So says you... Ok, why not just answer this directly: Do you honestly think £30m is a fair price, 12months left or not?
The very first line of my post was in reference to your post saying I am anxious about signing a LB and DM. So yes, "says you". I have no idea where you got this from and its very odd thing to say.

I also answered your question about 30m before..
I also don't think City should accept 30m, I have never said that at all.

At the end of the day, It is irrelevant who can match it, if the lad wants Arsenal then he will dig his heels in to try and get that deal done.

I will make it clear once and for all, I am not arsed if Jesus stays or goes. No skin off my nose when we just signed Haaland and Alvarez. Everything I have seen of City tells me we will look to get this deal done early and sorted before pre-season in a few weeks time, because why would you not want to do this.

One more quirk about this deal is that It also seems like we are waiting to give Haaland the 9 shirt.

Millions of people sat at home waiting to buy Haaland 9, Puma must be fuming. We have millions in revenue sat there because we can't get Haaland merchandise announced.

Whatever the fee ends up being is pretty irrelevant in the bigger picture. It won't impact me if its 10m or 100m. City aren't giving me some money back off my season card are they if they hit a certain figure are they?

Honestly, don't worry about a reply its all getting very boring for both of us and everyone else. Will put you on ignore and we can all carry on.

After that letter on Arsenal headed paper…. I wouldn’t do business with the arrogant, self entitled scum bags…. I’m hoping Milan or AM come in for him.

And that racist scumbag Alan Davies can fuck off whilst I’m on one….
I fully get why fans feel like this - it’s part of being a fan - but it just doesn’t work in the real world. If we refused to do deals with all the clubs that have an issue with us then we’d pretty much never buy or sell any players.

Baconface once famously said that he would never sell Real Madrid a virus and wouldn’t do business with “that mob” when it was rumoured that Ronaldo was going there but he was chatting shit as United ended up selling him to Real about 6 months later anyway.

it is baffling gabby desperate to go to arsenal though isnt it? Gabby played in all of our biggest games last season, he`s gonna miss out on champions league football for at least next season as well? Is it a huge pay rise from arsenal maybe? i`m not buying the whole he is worried about his place in the brazil world cup squad as he would play more than enough at city to get in that anyway? Gabby was also the one earlier in the season that wanted to play wide?

Absolutely guaranteed if he signs for Arsenal he’ll score against us when we play them.

Alvarez had better be fucking good or we‘re effectively down to one striker again and if Haaland misses any games have to piss about with midfielders trying to do the job.

Very disappointing to see Jesus leave. His skill and work rate will be missed and in a long season, particularly with the World Cup half way through I think we’ll regret letting him go.

it is baffling gabby desperate to go to arsenal though isnt it? Gabby played in all of our biggest games last season, he`s gonna miss out on champions league football for at least next season as well? Is it a huge pay rise from arsenal maybe? i`m not buying the whole he is worried about his place in the brazil world cup squad as he would play more than enough at city to get in that anyway? Gabby was also the one earlier in the season that wanted to play wide?
He didn’t get a call up to the Brazil team in March due to his lack of play time so that probably sealed it for him.
And yeah I remember Pep saying earlier in the season he doesn’t want to play as a striker… and now he’s going to arsenal… to play as a striker lmao. Very confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.