It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

We havent got a small squad, and when we buy a D.M and a left back we are over our maximum squad size.

We do. Only in the sense we are 3 club trained players short. Even with a full capacity of 21 others, we are still 3 players shy. But that's a long term thing to resolve. Hopefully the likes of Palmer Kayky and Lavia soften that over the coming years.

this is another rumour that wont go away isnt it? what would it realistically cost this summer? £80m?

yup , did read somewhere around that figure . Maybe after the outgoings - we may have some incomings apart from Phillips , cucurella

enough hints by our in house ITKs

is raphinha good enough for us ? genuine question as I didn't watch him / leeds enough

i think he would be in squad like ours mate? I`ve seen Leeds games where he`s been unplayable and others where he`s been invisible but alot of those type of games were when Leeds were on the back foot so he wasnt really getting into the game?

We can't have £50m backups for backups. We already have 4/5 players for wide positions. Foden, grealish, mahrez, palmer, alvarez and silva.
What makes you think callum doyle isn't ready? Because we haven't paid £50m for him? Because he isn't a full England international at 19? He bossed the championship and was a front runner for player of the season. He would be 4th choice. Stones rcb, laporte lcb & dias can play both.
Callum Doyle played for Sunderland last season in league 1 so not sure where your getting “he bossed the championship” from.

He started off very strongly but once Sunderland sacked Johnson he was mostly on the bench. As an example he didn’t start the play off semi final or final. He is no where near ready to replace ake

We can't have £50m backups for backups. We already have 4/5 players for wide positions. Foden, grealish, mahrez, palmer, alvarez and silva.
What makes you think callum doyle isn't ready? Because we haven't paid £50m for him? Because he isn't a full England international at 19? He bossed the championship and was a front runner for player of the season. He would be 4th choice. Stones rcb, laporte lcb & dias can play both.

Callum Doyle isn't ready because he's literally got a season at League one level under his belt. He's never even trained with the first side for a sustained period of time so I can't see how he's possibly ready.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.