Do you support the RMT?

christ you're full of it for someone who isn't interested in politics
He's seems to have forgotten that he told us a while ago that the main reason he's doing well is because he speculated on RBS with borrowed money when it nearly went bust during the global financial crisis because the government had guaranteed its survival, so effectively he's a direct beneficiary of government policy and bailouts, and had it gone the wrong way for him he'd be a direct beneficiary of government handouts and foodbanks. No problem with him doing that, and had I thought of it I'd probably have done the same, but to tell everyone else that they shouldn't be relying on the government is utter hypocrisy.

There is no doubt at all that Mick Lynch is becoming a working class hero, his evisceration of Tories and the RW media has been sublime.

A Com Res Poll on support for the RMT action is remarkably similar to the one on here

66% in favour , 34% against.

Please tell me where I have ever said I am not interested in politics
You seem to be making it up on the hoof.
What I may have indicated is, I have made sure that I take full responsibility for my own actions, I don’t rely on a politician to help run my life and when things don’t go to plan I don’t go around blaming anyone else including Boris & Co
I find it helps keeps me sane.

Schapps has ordered all TOCs not to pay out OT or rest day working for rail staff from Monday.

Lots of trains will be cancelled because of this action as there's a national shortage of qualified train drivers and guards.

Considering no more strike days or any other form of action has been called yet I'd say the Government are now trying to starve people into breaking any future strike action.

But yeah, this dispute is Labours fault.

He's seems to have forgotten that he told us a while ago that the main reason he's doing well is because he speculated on RBS with borrowed money when it nearly went bust during the global financial crisis because the government had guaranteed its survival, so effectively he's a direct beneficiary of government policy and bailouts, and had it gone the wrong way for him he'd be a direct beneficiary of government handouts and foodbanks. No problem with him doing that, and had I thought of it I'd probably have done the same, but to tell everyone else that they shouldn't be relying on the government is utter hypocrisy.
Well done for doing your research.
I didn’t know you found me so interesting to bother to be honest
Yes I did benefit from the Government bailout I suppose if you put it that way
I would say I took a huge risk in putting borrowed money in to what was at the time a lame duck.
Plus,it was pay back time from 9 years previously when Nat West tried to bankrupt me when I personally guaranteed the company’s borrowings to protect jobs at the time , but best not go there, I don’t want to ruin my image on here.
Even worse than that though is, I will also confess to once costing the taxpayer £250 million pounds trading RBS shares
The share was at a very low price but minimum share price movement was 1/4p. On the Stock Market
In those days I traded through a Broker rather than on line and because I placed several million for sale at the same time, as he placed the order to sell, the share price dropped 1/4 of a pence which meant the taxpayers stake dropped £250 million pounds in value.
Shortly after the RBS Board converted the shares in to 1 for 10 to try to stop the speculators making lots of money from small swings in the share price
So as the ultimate capitalist who put personal profit before Country, come the Revolution I should be first in line for the firing squad.

I would say I took a huge risk in putting borrowed money in to what was at the time a lame duck.
Plus,it was pay back time from 9 years previously when Nat West tried to bankrupt me when I personally guaranteed the company’s borrowings to protect jobs at the time , but best not go there, I don’t want to ruin my image on here.
Even worse than that though is, I will also confess to once costing the taxpayer £250 million pounds trading RBS shares
The share was at a very low price but minimum share price movement was 1/4p. On the Stock Market
In those days I traded through a Broker rather than on line and because I placed several million for sale at the same time, as he placed the order to sell, the share price dropped 1/4 of a pence which meant the taxpayers stake dropped £250 million pounds in value.
Shortly after the RBS Board converted the shares in to 1 for 10 to try to stop the speculators making lots of money from small swings in the share price
So as the ultimate capitalist who put personal profit before Country, come the Revolution I should be first in line for the firing squad.
Have you survived a plane crash?

Are you actually Nigel Farage?

I’ve already said I don’t begrudge what you did but don’t say that people should just look after themselves and not rely on government when you benefitted massively from a government decision and bailout.

As for my research, it was me you had the discussion with, and it took all of 2 minutes using the search function to check and remind myself so it really wasn’t that much effort, but worth it to demonstrate your hypocrisy.

Schapps has ordered all TOCs not to pay out OT or rest day working for rail staff from Monday.

Lots of trains will be cancelled because of this action as there's a national shortage of qualified train drivers and guards.

Considering no more strike days or any other form of action has been called yet I'd say the Government are now trying to starve people into breaking any future strike action.

But yeah, this dispute is Labours fault.
I'd hazard a guess that 90% of the public are not aware the railways need OT and rest day working in order to fulfil their published timetables. Schapps may also be unaware, or he could just be stirring the shit.

Reactions: mat

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.