Matt Le Tissier

I watched the interview with him on youtube, the friction started with him refusing to wear the BLM badge, it was when he refused they told him his services were no longer required.
Did he articulate why he didn't want to wear the badge?

Surely employees can't be forced to support campaigns (regardless of whether we agree with them or not)?

Which is crazy considering he’s a conspiracy nut now.
Given he has turned out to be a massive nob i'd say SKY made the right call.

Carragher seems to have turned his reputation around - what he is like when the cameras are off i don't know.

Surely employees can't be forced to support campaigns (regardless of whether we agree with them or not)?
You are assuming what he says is true. Given he has committed himself to supporting a campaign of total bollocks i'd say his versions of the 'truth' are up for debate.

Given he has turned out to be a massive nob i'd say SKY made the right call.

Carragher seems to have turned his reputation around - what he is like when the cameras are off i don't know.

You are assuming what he says is true. Given he has committed himself to supporting a campaign of total bollocks i'd say his versions of the 'truth' are up for debate.
Fair enough - I don't really have the context of said interview.........

You would have to watch the youtube video, wouldn't want to put words in his mouth. He's a bloody oddball for sure but he seems to think he was sidelined because he wouldn't wear the badge.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.