It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I suspect a fair few deals will start getting done from 1 July after all these players receive their loyalty payments for the year.

Are loyalty bonuses annual? My understanding was they were at the end of contracts. At least judging by various claims in reports about them.

Ortega makes no sense unless Steffan goes or he’s being loaned out until Steffan goes.

Why not? He could in theory be third choice with Carson doing more coaching. The guy has been mooted for ommision from the CL squad every year he has been here, perhaps this is finally it.

I agree, far more logical is he replaces Steffen, and that is what I'd expect.

Why not? He could in theory be third choice with Carson doing more coaching. The guy has been mooted for ommision from the CL squad every year he has been here, perhaps this is finally it.

I agree, far more logical is he replaces Steffen, and that is what I'd expect.
Why would Ortega agree to that?

Reactions: kun
It’ll depend on the contracts, but I’d assume most top players have annual loyalty bonuses.

I assume the bulk of it comes at the end of seeing their contract out. As would be the point. No idea obviously, just what makes sense to me. And is to an extent consistent with reports. Such as, when Fernandinho gave up his entire loayalty bonus to help speed the move up here. Or Torres when moving from Liverpool to Chelsea etc.

My guess is Steffen is anxious about his USMNT starting spot with the 2022 World Cup coming up, but I don't think he wants to leave City so maybe he will go back out on loan, and then idk we sell Ortega to NYC?
Yeah, maybe, although it would be surprising if we though Steffan was good enough for all that hassle.

Sell him for £10m, bring Ortega in for nothing and that’s £10m towards Felix.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.