It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Conte has been promised 6 new signings and Sterling is top of their list according to a few Tottenham journalists, Conte wants Sterling

Does Sterling want spurs even on a free? Can’t see Sterling going to spurs this summer just because he is on more than Kane now! So only way they get him is on a free also Sterling will have to want that move!

I’ve said all along Sterling will see out next season them look at his options.

Does Sterling want spurs even on a free? Can’t see Sterling going to spurs this summer just because he is on more than Kane now! So only way they get him is on a free also Sterling will have to want that move!

There was a report a week or so ago that said Sterling didn't want move too Spurs or Arsenal as they didnt match his ambitions.

I can really see him going to Madrid - he has always stated he wants to go abroad

Phillips isn't the kind of player that would be the difference in beating Real Madrid.

Besides Haaland looks like we're going for squad fillers this summer.

Would prefer getting players that would push the other for starting places.

No that doesn't mean I want £100m players in every position before anyone says.

Phillips isn't the kind of player that would be the difference in beating Real Madrid.

Besides Haaland looks like we're going for squad fillers this summer.

Would prefer getting players that would push the other for starting places.

No that doesn't mean I want £100m players in every position before anyone says.
No but he might be the difference in not losing to Madrid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.