Mohamed Salah

Why would they go there? Money won't be an issue for either of them, I'd imagine (their mortgages should be okay for a while). And if they want to further their careers, that is not the place to go to do it.
Money shouldn't be an issue but that's why salah won't sign his contact at Liverpool and I bet if we offered sterling the same terms as KDB he would have extended so money clearly is the only reason with these 2.

Money shouldn't be an issue but that's why salah won't sign his contact at Liverpool and I bet if we offered sterling the same terms as KDB he would have extended so money clearly is the only reason with these 2.
I was just saying that they won't be short of a Bob or two, if they ended up staying at their present clubs. In Salah's case, money would be the primary factor, as he's a guaranteed starter. The same can't be said for Raheem. If he does stay (which looks unlikely now), and we got to the CL final next May, would he be in the team (assuming a fully fit squad)?

Given Diaz is often used on the left, can I assume that its his preffered position? Didn't see or hear much of him when he was at Porto

If Salah leaves here is a list of RW they can replace him with
- Saka, stalling on a contract
- Sterling (if he leaves on free)
- Gnabry, 1-year left but wants MEGAAA wages they may as well offer Salah what he wants
- Dembele (wants to extend)
- Bowen
- Raphinha (ready to go to Barca)

They are all talented players, but none of those apart from maybe a on form Raz...who survey wouldn't go back given his relationship with them..... could get as many goals as Salah does

But those players are very good and they can improve

Selling Salah will weaken the Dippers as none of those above are Salah..... but perhaps not as much as we think they will

Salah isn't yet passed his best but would welcome a fresh challenge elsewhere. Clubs will be falling overthemselves taking him on a free next summer.
I think that's yet to be determined... He's 30 and some of his main strength's are Pace/strength, they can start to drop off from this age. Albeit would be unusual at just 30. He certainly wasnt the same player for the last half of the season, as he'd been for the previous 5 years. Having said that, I cant see him leaving Liverpool this summer, despite FSG possibly wanting a fee rather than him go on a free next year, which would be my punt!!

Last edited:
The dippers won't sell him to a premier league rival, no way. It would be hilarious if we got him though, even on a free transfer next year.

Quality player no doubt he dropped off at the end of the season but he does go through dips of form. Can’t see it happening but I’d have him at City any day of the week.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.