Mohamed Salah

The dippers won't sell him to a premier league rival, no way. It would be hilarious if we got him though, even on a free transfer next year.
Depends on FSG I guess. They look to run them to make money, so the thought of him leaving for nothing will be very unappealing for them. If Chelsea offer 60 mil against getting £30 mil from the continent it might happen. Although I think Salah wants a big payday so will refuse to go now and end up going on a free next season with huge signing on bonuses.

One nice side effect of them believing all of this "buying the league" bullshit is they also genuinely believe that they can't afford to offer Salah what he's worth, rather than their owners being too cheap and profit-driven to do it.

The thing is there's disruption in the camp now Mane has left. Salah will be envious and think,"If they want me to stay in this shitehole they better pay me mega bucks." The scousers might think they're something special but almost every famous person that originates from there can't wait to fuck off once they've made a few bob

Sure if they lose Salah and Mane it won't matter because they have that lad Thierry Zidane Lionel Pele Diaz in the team now.

The thing is there's disruption in the camp now Mane has left. Salah will be envious and think,"If they want me to stay in this shitehole they better pay me mega bucks." The scousers might think they're something special but almost every famous person that originates from there can't wait to fuck off once they've made a few bob
Exactly, Salah isnt Sammy Lee. He wants paying in line with what he see's others of similar/even less ability getting elsewhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.