Villa fans

Never had a problem with them. Great away trip and we were in a mixed pub at Wembley and had a good laugh.
The European Cup thing is really tedious but I suspect they save that shit mainly for us these days.

Anyone who’s been around for a while will know what Villa fans are the most fickle of any supporters.

Never had any respect for them. Their behaviour at Wembley confirmed everything I’ve ever thought of them.
The Man Utd of the Midlands as many a man of those parts has told me over the years. In the City itself you come across many more BCFC Blues in my experience.

Never had a problem with them. Great away trip and we were in a mixed pub at Wembley and had a good laugh.
The European Cup thing is really tedious but I suspect they save that shit mainly for us these days.
Pre-Takeover I agree 100% -I loved it down there -one of my favourite Away trips and pre League Cup Final also the ones we supped with were sound in Harrow but after the game we met the new breed of Dicks everybody else had to put up with

I was happy for them on the last day of the season getting all excited at the possibility of helping the dippers win the title. It's the only way their club will ever be involved at that end of the table for the foreseeable future.
They’ve won the league once since the days when they were up against the Royal Engineers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.