Villa fans

Had the misfortune of getting off the tram with dozens of the gobby pricks for the last game, with the Mrs. We were quite late and walked amongst them as we made our way to the South Stand. They wouldn't stop giving the absolute shite they spout at City fans. Now, my mrs, a feisty one at the best of times, gave them as good as we got which didn't go down too well and it got a bit heated. A couple of them got a bit too close to her so I had to "politely" ask them to fuck off. I got the usual arms out, chair throwing cock conkers, but stood my ground, thinking to myself, keep it going lads we'll be at Entrance P in 2 minutes and you won't be so fucking gobby then. Gets round to P, no fucker queuing, no late arrivals, an empty space greeted us. The Mrs was having a face to face row with a human European Cup and we had no back up. Just as she got to another rousing rendition of "fuck off you Brummie cunts" I collared her and made a sharp exit into 116.

Moral of the story?

There ain't one, but they are a bunch of cunts.

And we won the league so shove that up yer bull ring.

Weird cunts even before the money kicked in. Remember watching a game on holiday years ago, they beat us 4-2 at Villa Park and I got grabbed by a group of older lads when I was only about 17 or so for daring to cheer a goal

Last few years they've come out of the woodwork again, before that their support had to be up there with the most fickle set of fans going.
When they went through a bad patch they were famous for doing a disappearing act.
No respect for them at all.

Last few years they've come out of the woodwork again, before that their support had to be up there with the most fickle set of fans going.
When they went through a bad patch they were famous for doing a disappearing act.
Played them in the cup and I think Nacho scored a few, genuinely more city fans in villa park than villa fans. Reminded one of them that at the services on the way back from Wembley after beating them, after asking where we was when we was shit. We was there, them cunts weren’t

Like a club from west London who play in blue ...............

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.