Full weekend ticket for sale at F1 British GP 1st - 3rd July 2022

Camping, a guaranteed seat on Sunday, plus free roam of the grandstands on the other days. With parking! If you get general admission then you pay extra for parking on the day. It's one giant cash cow!

Not sure what you mean

Are you going FKW?

CgEfuF0UsAABY96.jpg

£465? Someone's taking the piss. You could get a season ticket at God's own club for that, rather than watching cars going round (and round, and round, and round) a circuit. And it's sold out?

#oneborneveryminute

£640 for 4 days of the Lords test against New Zealand...
No wonder SA hasn't sold out, you can still get tickets for £50 but none left for £160 as they were limited to the debenture balconies, the upper grand stand at deep square leg has 100+ each block at £130. I saw Ronnie Corbet there once, doubt I will again at £130 (or his ghost).

No wonder SA hasn't sold out, you can still get tickets for £50 but none left for £160 as they were limited to the debenture balconies, the upper grand stand at deep square leg has 100+ each block at £130. I saw Ronnie Corbet there once, doubt I will again at £130 (or his ghost).

I saw him there once too, at least I think it was him. He was hiding behind the ashes trophy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.