City’s New Kits

Oh dear. Maybe they were going for something similar to this but it's really not even close

1192866.jpg

Struggle to find it myself now. These were the colours, wide horizontal stripes

EDIT. image of it on the last post of page 143

Could do a decent copy of the '99 shirt with these colours. Worried it will indeed be like the mock-up we've seen, though...

I’m a little late to the party here but I’ll throw my two cents in. It’s a 9/10 shirt. I’d give it a 10 but the prices these days are over the top. The quality of it really does make up for the price though. If you’re like me and buy a home shirt every 3/4 years then this is the time to grab one. Bravo Puma.
Just received mine for my birthday last week and I love it! A weeks delivery from the club shop - brilliant!!

A lad your size, buy a real one. As someone else posted, try Jacamo with 25% off code easily found online.
Same fit as last year
A Chinese fake from DH Gate would barely fit over one arm of a 6’9 guy
Yeah I got the two from last season from DHgate and just feel like they want to kill me. Not using then again, I'll go official now.

I normally go XL, but tried the new one on at JD Sport and def roomier, just too baggy for me, so went with L, partly the fit but mainly as it was shop soiled at £40 so an absolute bargain. Tiny hole above the badge where they’d put the security tag through!! The L is def big enough for me 6ft 13 stone.
Thats reassuring to know that the baggy look wasn't just an illusion.

I play it safe and go for the 2XL (real one) just to make sure it fits the shoulders. It's comes out to be superbaggy on the body, I could always wear an undershirt/undervest.

Cheers bud, that's helped a lot!

Best of getting Haaland on the back of the shirt as everyone else is fair game for transfer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.